Compassionate Awareness Cultivating Love, Kindness, Forgiveness and Generosity for Oneself and for Others
with Ramananda John E. Welshons
Sunday, November 20, 2016
Suggested Donation: $25 (no one turned away)
Join RAMANANDA for a wonderful afternoon of mindfulness (Vipassana) meditation, relaxation, quieting,and cultivating inner peace. In this workshop, we will focus on the cultivation of compassion and loving-kindness—a spirit of softness, openness,loving gentleness, and forgiveness—for oneself and for others. We will learn:
- How to live in “Inner Peace”
- How to love, honor and respect our bodies,our minds, and our unique human identities.
- How to let go of attachment to self-doubt,self-recrimination, and judgment
- How to experience Oneness with others
This workshop is useful for beginners and experienced meditators. Participants will be given instruction in Mindfulness Meditation (Vipassana) and tools for integrating meditation into daily life— including practices and perspectives that can be utilized to reduce stress at home and on the job. Participants complete the workshop feeling refreshed and restored,with a new sense of calm, and deepened inner peace.
Ramananda John E. Welshons is a highly respected contemporary spiritual teacher who lectures and leads meditation retreats across North America. He is the author of three critically acclaimed books:
- One Soul, One Love, One Heart,
- Awakening From Grief
- When Prayers Aren’t Answered.