About our Children’s Church/Sunday School
We envision a world where all children are wanted and loved, supported and surrounded by Love, Light and truth.
Our 5 Spiritual Principles
- God is
- I Am
- I create
- I pray and meditate
- I make a difference
Children’s Church begins at 10:30 am on Sundays
- We offer curriculum that children can safely explore their Christ-nature and express their full potential. Our curriculum are drawn from a variety of sources and are in alignment with the Association of Unity Churches.
- Our children develop a strong, common background in Unity Principles, spiritual and metaphysical principles, Unity background, and exploration of other belief systems and how they relate to Unity.
- We believe in cooperative learning, where children and adults explore the rich subject matter together. Classes are age appropriate and the activities are crafted so each child’s talents are drawn out and strengthened. Strong emphasis is put on connecting spiritual practices to the everyday lives of the children, so they grow up with the firm understanding that spirituality is not a Sunday-only thing, but a part of every moment of their lives.
- We strive to make classes fun, exciting and meaningful so your child’s early spiritual experiences will foster a life-long joy of spiritual quests. These are learned through a variety of age appropriate ways.
- Built into these exciting, age appropriate lessons are Unity Principles, Wisdom Stories around the world, songs, art, games, connections and interactions and smiles.