The Unity by the Shore Health & Wellness Fair will take place Saturday, October 13th, 2018 at UBTS. The hours open to the public will be 11 AM- 4 PM. This is an indoor fair and will be held rain or shine. Vendor tables will be placed in the main room, as well as some private classrooms.
The Mission of the Health and Wellness Fair Mushroom Festival is to promote Health and Wellness that incorporates body, mind and spirit; educate the community about the wholistic local opportunities in our area and cross-promote within our community.
- Vendors in the area are given priority.
- Vendors who are also UBTS members will have first opportunity.
- No more than 3 vendors promoting the same goods or service.
SET UP & BREAK DOWN
- Please let us know how much space you will need. We have chairs and SOME tables, so let us know if you will need a table or if you have your own table. Please make your table professional and presentable with table cloths, professional signage, perhaps some plants or flowers. If you need some help with that, let us know.
- Vendors are to be prepared and have their table ready for opening by 10:30am the morning of the event.
- You can have access into the building at 9:30am. Coffee and tea will be provided.
- Vendors are required to operate and be present at their table from 11am – 4pm. Of course, you can visit the restrooms and speak with other vendors, but keep an eye out on your table. You cannot leave or break down before 4pm.
ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION
By being a vendor, you agree to promote and market this event to your clients and agents and allow us to use your name or company name in UBTS advertising and promotional materials, which could include: signage, flyers, announcements, social media, press releases and email blasts.
Unity by the Shore is a self-supporting spiritual center that believes in the law of circulation. We ask that each vendor give to us 10% of their earnings or projected earnings from the fair to us. This is not a requirement, just a suggestion. Let’s keep the abundance flowing
We are asking that each vendor offer an item or service of value to go into a gift basket to at a future Unity raffle event. This can be a gift certificate for an hour session or a piece of jewelry or a product. Each of the items, company name and brief company description will be displayed with a description on a flyer and during raffle and we will provide you the winner’s information once received.
Parking is available in the lot. Please park in the back to keep room for the public once you have unloaded. We will direct you specifically, the day of the event.
3508 Asbury Ave
Neptune City, NJ 07753
732 918-3395 – office
917 808-6023 – cell