Meet, Greet & Share Session
May 5, 2013
On May 5, 2013, the Board of Trustees will hold the first interactive “Meet, Greet, and Share” session. The purpose of this gathering is to increase the opportunity for members and friends to keep abreast of the current operations and events of UBTS and to have an opportunity to share ideas with the Board. Each session will have a topic for discussion. The first topic for discussion will be “The Ideal Spiritual Community”.
To prepare for the session the Board is asking you to reflect and respond to the following:
1. What is your concept of an “ideal” spiritual community? What are the qualities of a thriving spiritual community? What is experienced here?
2. What aspects and experiences that you listed above for your “ideal” spiritual community already exist at UBTS?
3. On a scale of 1-5 with 5 representing your ideal community where does UBTS fall?
4. What is one thing I could do to help move that scaled score 1 pt higher?
5. What is one thing the leadership could do to move the scaled score 1 point higher?
6. What is one thing ministry participants could do to move the scale score 1 point higher?
When completing question number one, try to focus on qualities and experiences rather than primarily focusing on the size and the structure of the building.
If you can’t make the session, we would still like to receive your input. You may email your responses to [email protected] , give them to a Board member, or drop them off in a box that will be placed in the fellowship area of UBTS.
Mark Your Calendars: Future Meet, Greet & Share sessions will be held on 7 /28/13, & 10/27/13.
Please plan on attending. The Board is eager to spend time with you, and we are open and receptive to all of the Divine Ideas that will be shared!
The Board of Trustees