Thursday Book Study: 1 – 3 p.m.
September 19, 2019 – December 19, 2019
Unity by the Shore
3508 Asbury Ave., Neptune, NJ 07753
NO CLASS: December 5th and December 12th
We live in a world of impermanence, therefore change is evitable. Each season gives way to another, the economy rises and falls, babies arrive into this world every day, and throughout our lives people we have been in relationship with leave us either through death or by the parting of ways. Many of us experience turmoil, conflict, and suffering as we are confronted with change or the behavior of people and circumstances of events that are not to our liking.
In the book, Everything is Here to Help Us, Matthew Khan professes that instead of resisting change and challenging experiences to embrace them. Welcome them as opportunities to awaken, heal, and live a life of meaning and purpose and in turn to advance the awakening and transformation of others.
Participants of the book study will explore the following concepts and tools.
- Discovering the first step in finding inner peace
- Reclaiming the passion, joy, and inspiration of your true innocent nature
- Exploring the essential role of surrender throughout the spiritual journey
- Unraveling the patterns of ego with compassion and ease
- Mastering the vital skill of conscious communication to uplift every relationship and encounter
- Reuniting the mind and heart as a doorway into greater spiritual evolution
Facilitated by: Rev. Angela Denton MA; P.D. MFT
Required Book: Whatever Arises, Love That: A Love Revolution That Begins with You by Matt Kahn
Fee: Love Offering