Let’s go to Guatemala! Kerstin McKitrick and her husband Fred would like to take you to Guatemala to experience its rich history and culture and its fabulous food in an intimate group of up to 14 people.
The trip dates are March 12 to 18, 2023 – 7 days, six nights. The tour will focus on Antigua (three days) and Lake Atitlan (three days). The objective is to have a joy-filled travel experience with like-minded people. The trip is designed for people from our Unity by the Shore community and is open to people outside our community. It is organized by Kerstin McKitrick and is also a fundraiser for UBTS (once we exceed six travelers).
A brief sampling of activities and tours:
- Antigua history and food tour; visit the bustling local market, taste local fruit, pastries and coffee…
- Coffee plantation tour – get a pound of coffee gift
- Mayan village with a presentation of weaving textiles – have lunch with the village women
- Lake Atitlan boat tour and visiting authentic lake villages
- Beautiful lake view restaurant lunch visit
- and so much more!
We have a discounted price of $1,900 p.p. (double occupancy – excluding flight). Payment plan option available also – see brochure for details.
Let’s create some new memories together!
Please contact Kerstin McKitrick at 732-757-5181 (cell), or [email protected] with any questions.